My mother gave me this to quilt and I finally got around to it.
Took me 3 days to get it done. I got it finished last night and took it out back this morning to get pictures. Still need the binding - I'll let her do that
I thought I would do something easy and the shell pattern seemed to be right
I think it turned out nice
I marked it up and used one of my rulers
Did a little free motion on the borders
And this was the smartest thing I did. When I 1st started I put a string around my marking pen and started marking like I have always done. Then I remembered my Silhouette. I made a template on card stock. I wasn't happy with that - couldn't see thru it. Then I remembered I had some light weight vinyl - Perfect. What a great tool.