Saturday, May 19, 2012

Blogger's Quilt Festival 2012

I thought I would enter my Owl Baby Quilt inf the Blogger's Quilt Festival 2012 just for the fun of it.

My daught needed a baby quilt for a friend of hers and asked me to make an owl quilt.


The design wasn't exactly what I had planned. I ran low on the stripe fabric and had to change it up a little bit. I think for the best

I made 20 owls and only used 12. I have enough started for another quilt

I added the year since the baby isn't born yet and they haven't picked out a name yet either

I really had fun with the quilting


2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I love it. I have that same stripe fabric that you used to outline the blocks. That is a great use for it!!!

Simply Sandy said...

What a great quilt! Owls are very popular right now. Your quilting is amazing. The back of the quilt looks as good as the front.