Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Finally Finished

I put this quilt in the frame mid July - right before I hurt my hand. My customer wanted it for her daughter's birthday on July 26. Needless to say I didn't make that deadline. I feel real bad about being so late but it couldn't be helped.
As usual I took a few pictures.
The first and last picture show the true color, the others are kinda murky. 

Shame you can't see the quilting very well.
I did diagonal lines on the outside rows and vertical and horizontal lines down the middle row.
I didn't quilt in the yellow blocks so they stand out from the rest of the quilt.



Anyway - it's finished and now I can move on to another one.
I am so glad to be sewing and quilting again.

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It looks lovely! Glad to see you are back quilting again too.

sew.darn.quilt said...

This is lovely, the colours, especially in the last pic, are striking. I like it. =)

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Your quilting is perfect for that design.