I put this quilt in the frame mid July - right before I hurt my hand. My customer wanted it for her daughter's birthday on July 26. Needless to say I didn't make that deadline. I feel real bad about being so late but it couldn't be helped.
As usual I took a few pictures.
The first and last picture show the true color, the others are kinda murky.
Shame you can't see the quilting very well.
I did diagonal lines on the outside rows and vertical and horizontal lines down the middle row.
I didn't quilt in the yellow blocks so they stand out from the rest of the quilt.
Anyway - it's finished and now I can move on to another one.
I am so glad to be sewing and quilting again.