Friday, April 19, 2013

Quilt with No Name

I had a bunch of charm packs and thought I'd make a simple quilt that I could share with everyone.
Turns out with everything that has been going on it took a little longer to put together than I thought it would.
It's still not complete and still has a few issues but I have to put it aside for awhile and get back to other projects.
I did do some persision cutting which makes all the difference in the world. 
I use to just sew the pieces together and wonder why they didn't fit exactly right. 
A little extra time to do it right will make it go together easier and look so much better.

3 comments:

Lou said...

Squaring up is ot my favorite thing to do but it SO does help!!!!
Love the top so far!!!!

Saskia Smit said...

I agree. It cost a little time, but you will love the result.

Karin said...

I really need to head this myself I think it will help me a lot. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!
http://openbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/04/duck-top-finished-some-crazy-long-arm.html