Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Angry Birds

   I've spent part of the past few days checking out other blogs. There are some really talanted people making some really cute stuff.  Makes me realize I'm just another fish in the big pond.
   I have also managed to read a book in the last week. I know I should have been sewing but I picked this book up and couldn't put it down. Every time I could, I read a few pages. That's why I have been avoiding books lately - I'd never get any sewing done. I have at least 6 that have been quietly whispering my name and I finally had to shut them up and put they away. Now that I've read one, I want another.
   Anyway back to cute stuff. When I last saw my oldest daughter she showed me a game she had on her phone called Angry Birds. Said she loved it. When I was trolling thru the blogs I found

these Angry Birds (and pigs). Just tooo cute. I sent her an email with the blogsite. I found this along with the step by step directions on Obessively Stitching. She also had step by step instructions for  this Angry Bird as well.  I think these would make great stocking stuffers.  And the ornaments would look great on my baby tree (I broke down and bought a little potted pine)

3 comments:

PaTcHwOrK jEnN said...

LOL! i had to call in my boys to see if these were the birds from the game that they and their dad play on his Itouch...yep one in the same. crazy.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

How cute!! They may be angry little birds but you can't help but smile at them.

Love the bird you made too!!

Barb said...

I think you are on top of the leader board of quilters.... Never heard of the game but such a cute bird.