Thursday, January 6, 2011

MY NEXT PURCHASE

If you're like me you get all kinds of magazines in the mail. I don't know who likes them more me or my husband. I got one yesterday with the Dresden Plate Embroidablock for my embrodery machine and I just have to have it. I just love Dresden Plates but don't care about applique too much. My very 1st quilt was a  Dresden Plate and I still have it now. Of course it's about 40 years old and the backing has shredded and needs to be replaced. (Not to many people will sleep under it). This will do it for me in the hoop - isn't that awesome. I just have to have it. I can't wait. 

3 comments:

JustCindy said...

That's pretty neat. I'm off to google that.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Very cool. I will have to check it out too.

Needled Mom said...

I'll bet it would be gorgeous. I love Dresden Plates too.