I finally finished my quilt. I had put it in the frame back in August and even quilted almost 1 entire row but I didn't like the way it was looking. That is a major problem of mine - I'm never satisfied. So I took it out and ripped out most of the stitches. Now that was a job - I had wished I had left it in the frame. I ended up having to replace the last row and borders and start again. If I had only left it alone it would have been done months ago.
Anyway this is the quilted top
Here is a close up of the stitching
Here is a close up of the stitching from the back side
And here is a bigger look at the back
And last - Here is the binding
I was going to name this quilt Daydream but I'm not sure that fits. I could sure use some ideas.
I have a little more work left to do on the pattern - hopefully it will be printed up in the next few days
Also I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a scrap swap. My scrap box is overflowing but it is overflowing with the same scraps that I've seen over and over again. And I got to thinking if we had a scrap swap, similar to a block swap, that we could all increase the variety of our scrap piles. Let me know and I will work something up