My husband finally finished my sewing thread caddy. He made one for my embroidery room and I liked it so much that I asked him to make one for the sewing room.
I cleared out 5 plastic drawers full of serger thread that now occupy 4 of the shelves of the caddy. I knew I had alot of serger thread but didn't realize it was that much. Now I can use those drawers for storage - which one of them is already beginning to fill up.
I cleared out 4 small plastic drawers with regular thread and that filled close to 2 shelves. I have more thread in another cabinet that I need to bring in here but those will have to wait. I got side tracked and moved to another project.
I'm still cramped for space but with no other options I make it work. At least this is progress ----
Here is a progress picture of the current quilt in the frame. I have since rolled it 2 more times and have 2 more to go. I've been trying to make sure I quilt on it a little each day --- two reasons --one to continue the practice and 2 to get it finished. I have so many tops that need quilting that I need to stay on top of it more this year
At least that is progress too. For me that is saying alot.