Thursday, July 5, 2012

My 4th

I spent my 4th in the sewing room. I thought about getting out in the yard but the heat kept me in. It did rain pretty good late in the afternoon but then became steamy.
I managed to get another block done for my BOM - of course when I say block I mean one of each.
As you know the top row fabric came with the BOM and the second row is my fabric. I am really liking my fabric more and more. It takes about 3 hours to make 1 block
I also got in some quilting. I finished the row I was working on and rolled it.
Funny - I look at other blogs and see such awesome work and when I look at mine all I see are the mistakes. I guess that's good - makes me want to be better 


7 comments:

Needled Mom said...

....and we look at yours and DON'T see the mistakes. Your blocks are gorgeous.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

We are our own worse critic - remember there are no 'perfections', it is the joy of the journey. If you enjoy what you are doing, you are a master.

Wacky Woman said...

Gorgeous blocks.

Lynette said...

LOL! Margaret, I don't see mistakes. I see the cutest work. :) Great blocks, too!

Gene Black said...

I don't know if you are talking about your blocks or your quilting, but I don't see any mistakes either place.

Are those paper pieced blocks?

Bev S said...

I love it all. And you do great work. I don't see any mistakes.

JJ said...

Looks good to me.