Thursday, February 14, 2013

Tee Shirt Finish

I finished the tee shirt quilt Monday and put the binding on Tuesday. Gave it to my customer on Wednesday and now I need to get another one in the frame.
It sure looks better than I thought it would. I was debating on how to quilt it and my daughter suggested a chevron pattern. That worked out perfect as far as not detracting from the tee shirts.
This was my 1st tee shirt quilt and the 1st time I used the chevron pattern.
I'll know better on the next one.

 I couldn't make up my mind on the binding.
I didn't want to be too bold and take away from the top or to have it be too plain.
I ended up using the yellow and I think it was a good choice.

 After I put the binding on Tuesday morning I put this table topper together.
I had to cut the pattern down a little and I also re-designed it.

1 comment:

Bev S said...

Love both of them.