I finally finished the blue quilt . All that was left was the binding and I was being lazy about it.
The main reason was it is so big and I just didn't feel like tackling it.
But I finally bit the bullet and just did it.
I do like adding the piping in the binding. I think it gives it some definition.
It takes a little longer to do but it is worth it.
Here is a shot of the back.
The quilting shows up better than I thought it would. But it would have been much better if it was a solid.
I really try not to use prints for backing.
And of course here is the top again.
I am glad this one is finished - it took longer to quilt than most.
I did learn a new lesson on this one. -------------
Pink water soluble markers don't disappear like the blue ones.