Friday, November 15, 2013

Progress

Even though I haven't gotten any quilting done lately I feel pretty good that I am getting a few things worked on.
I managed to get all the squares done for my Baby Carousel quilt.
Now to get them put together and put the border on.
Then it can go into the stack  and wait its turn.
 
I do have a few (quite a few) UFO's that need a little attention but I think I will spend the weekend getting a few things ready for Thanksgiving.
After all these years I finally figured out if I can get all my chopping done early it sure helps when I start cooking. I just don't have any freezer space to put everything. This is the first year in a long time that I'll have to wait to buy the turkey. It's getting close and there is so much to do - I'd rather be sewing.

3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I love the color of the blocks, but the carousel animals are just so cute - I have a thing for carousel horses.

Jocelyn said...

It's really looking good.

Jazzie said...

Mixing different Christmas Fabric color in quilting can turn out really great specially if the colors you chose blend well together but what you did turn out really well too, its simple yet stunning.