I started this post complaining about my new quilting machine still not running right but decided that was too depressing so I thought I would try to be more positive.
I have been learning my new software for my embroidery machine and here are a few of the 1st attempts.
This one was pretty simple I just added a name.
This was a little more difficult. It had Santa's Diner on it so I had to take that off 1st. Then I had to get Jeremy's Diner in the right size and place.
Not that difficult but not bad for a newbie
And this one I made quite a few months ago. I'm showing this because I spend all day Saturday looking for this design set. For the life of me I can't remember where I put it. I know I had it so I had to put it somewhere - right.
I gave up Saturday night and ordered it again.
Bad case of CRS
Lastly - Come join the fun for this years Blog Hop Party. It starts next Thursday November 21.
I've already signed up so now I need to figure out what to giveaway.