Thursday, August 7, 2014


I finished this over the weekend for a customer. It is 100% silk - front and back.
I used embroidery thread to quilt it and it quilted so nice.
I had a little trouble at 1st with skipped stitches but once I got that figured out it was smooth sailing.
I really like the way it quilted and the effects it has. Shame I can't afford to make more of these.
But you know when it comes right down to it the silk fabric didn't cost much more than good quality quilting fabric.

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

It looks great. I can imagine that the cost is similar with the cost of cottons these days.