Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Baby Tiger

Believe it or not I'm Still Here
I know it has been awhile since I last posted but I have been busy.
And too lazy to stop and take pictures.
I have 6 quilts piled up on the couch waiting for binding. I'm usually pretty quick about that but it kinda snuck up on me and before I knew it I was overwhelmed.
I kept thinking I'd get on it after the next one but it never happened.
 
Anyway here is a picture I did take.
This is what my tiger quilt looks like.
I put together a king size and ended up taking these 6 squares off the bottom ...
Thus a baby quilt was born.
Now I need to find some more of the purple fabric for the outside border and then I can quilt them.
I have enough of the purple for the backing but not the border.
If I can't get any more I guess I'll have to use what I have for borders and find something else for the back.
It's always something ....
 
 

No comments: