Wednesday, April 15, 2015

If Only.......

If Only could definately be the name of this quilt.
I've had so many if only minutes..
If only I had of started sooner..
If only I had of used a lighter background fabric..
If only, if only, if only.
But I guess hindsight is 20/20.
Here are some more peeks at my slow progress.
I will probably take out the circles in the yellow sashing - I'm not real crazy about it.
But then again I really need to get this finished.
Another 'if only' ...If only I didn't have to go to work everday. 
I have been disolving the thread a little at a time.
 I'm almost finished with the cross hatchingand that will leave the pineapple pieces.
I couldn't decide how I wanted to do them so I just left them for last -
Hope that wasn't a mistake.
Live and learn - at least the trapunto came out nice.

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It is so nice to SEE the beautiful quilting.

Needled Mom said...

It is so nice to SEE the beautiful quilting.

Unknown said...

I like the circles in the yellow border...and I think you are doing a fantastic job!