I know it's been awhile since I posted anything but I have been so busy on one project.
I spent forever getting my designs right.
I'm new at digitizing and it takes me a while. But I will get better and faster.
You'll have to zoom in to see the pattern better.
This is the 1st run through
I decided that since the background was black that I needed to do something that would show up.
So I am trying my hand at trapunto. This will be the 1st time
I used water soluable thread for the trapunto and I'm going to quilt it with black thread.
Here's a couple of pictures of the border.
You can't see it very well but it is really turning out nice.
I probably made a mistake using a black background but it seemed right at the time.
I'm having a time thinking of how to quilt the pineapples.
Since I'm using black thread I'm kinda limited.
I don't want the thread to over power them.
And I got a new toy.
I do alot of alterations and I really needed a heavy duty machine.
This is a refurbished so I got it at a really good price.
Now I can do the heavier fabrics with ease.