Sunday, June 26, 2016

Still Here

I haven't gone anywhere - still here
I have been busy and a little lazy with my posting.

I have made these 2 wall hangings
and have 2 more to go.

 As you can tell the back is upside down.
I still like the way it turned out
 I tried something new for me and did the one on satin
 and upside down picture


Got hooked on these bargellos

Made a quilt for a customer
Got a new cabinet for my fabric.
My sister came down and helped me get it arranged.
I also got her hooked on those bargellos
quilted this for my daughter
Made this for a customer
Found this awesome fabric for the back
 

I've done a few other things since my last post but  I'll save those for later.
 


3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I love the two hangings. The one on satin is really nice.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Love the two hangings, especially the one on satin. You have been very busy! Lots of wonderful projects and WOW that is some cabinet for storage. We taught bargello and few have gotten hooked on them.

Needled Mom said...

Well....you certainly have not been lazy!! Your pieces are beautiful. I love the bargellos.