Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Another Stack-n-Whack

 I am so excited to share my new sewing machine.
Get a load of this Juki TL 2010Q
It's a straight stitch semi industrial.
1800spm
I love it

 I ordered a set of led lights from Amazon
Definately makes a difference

And this is the first thing I've pieced on it
I pieced this a few weeks ago
It is huge 
and I didn't even put the last row on

I made this stack-n-whack for my daughter's birthday
My grandson picked out the fabric back in January
and asked me to make it for her
 
 144 squares
So I stopped at a twin size
 Below is the fabric I used.
Above is a close up of some of the blocks
I just love how they are all different

4 comments:

TheEclecticAbuela said...

I, too, have that machine--congratulations! You will LOVE it. :)

Gene Black said...

Dont' tempt me....I have too many sewing machines already.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You will love the Juki. A Stack-N-Whack is on my to-do list and your colorful owl fabric made for some interesting blocks.

Needled Mom said...

It's so nice to have a straight stitch machine for quilting.

Your quilts look great.