Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Center section - DONE

I finally got the all trinagles sewn back. Right now it measures 50 x 31.5 without the borders. Now for the borders - what to do. I've been thinking on it and haven't come up with a good idea yet. I didn't want to do strip borders and I have thought of a few options but nothing has hit home yet. I think I'll just move on to something else for awhile and stew on it.

I'm still not happy with the way it's turned out - not perfect. I wanted the triangles to form perfect circles. Maybe I can fix that when I quilt it.



5 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

WOW! Your quilt top is totally amazing!

Mommarock said...

WOW!! They look like perfect circles to ME!! I think for a border.. I would to with a light color.. I can't really tell from this picture if it is a cream... but it would seem to hold it all in..and then if you do another border.. a red or redish orange..hard to tell from this far off.. It is spectacular!!!

Needled Mom said...

Gosh...that is amazing!!!

Barb said...

That looks like alot of work.....sheweeeeee, I would hate to know how many hours you spent doing that.

Inch Worm Fabrics said...

That is a lot of work and they look like circles to me. Did the contest say it was suppose to be less than 40X40 and more than 18X18? Thought I might say something before you got the whole thing done.