Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The New Horizon MC 12000 EmbSewQuilt Machine

Have you seen this new Horizon. This is awesome. I wish I had seen this before I bought my machine. Too late now - I can only drool
Embroider or sew at up to 1000 spm with superior Janome stitch quality
15" stainless steel plate in the sewing bed with embossed measurements
11" to the right of the needle
9mm decorative stitches
Variable Zigzag via the knee lifter
One-step needle plate conversion
10 built-in LEDs in 5 locations
Retractable High Light™
Adjustable AcuView Magnifier™
91 needle positions
Auto presser foot lift
It's the only machine to allow Free Arm embroidery: a Janome exclusive.


I was at Allbrands Friday and they tried to get me to buy one. She said if I bought the Horizon I could get a MC11000 free. Sounded interesting but I didn't bite. Talk about a machine that will do it all!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT FOR THE DOUBLE GIVEAWAY

1 comment:

JustPam said...

I heard these are very expensive. They almost sound like a computerized vintage Necchi sewing machine. I guess Necchi was ahead of their times.