I was able to get the binding on the owl quilt last night. The back is a pink polka dot flannel so I didn't want to use the cream fabric that was on the front. Lucky for me when I made my 9 patches I cut out more than I needed. I thought I did good using it in the border - that cut it down quite a bit. After I used it on the binding I had only one square left. My luck usually doesn't work that way.
I put my pineapple quilt together over the weekend - I still need to put the border on.
I thought I might make it a little wider than normal and do some applique
It was paper pieced and this is a picture of how it looked before the paper was taken off.
Took my husband 3 nights to get it all off. He stayed up late last night just to have it finished.
Sure helped me out.