Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Embroidered Sea Pirates

I finished the lod cabin this past Saturday and my daughter reminded me that I promised to make a baby quilt for March. She didn't tell me the begining of March - I was hoping for the last of the month.
Anyway I started Saturday night making the sea pirates and finished embroidering them late Sunday.

Last night I put it all together and hopefully I can get it in the frame tonignt. With any luck I'll have it quilted and bound by Saturday.
Then I think I'll sleep all day Sunday.

I took this picture of the log cabin at work today. You can see the backing color a little better.

3 comments:

beaquilter said...

what embroidery machine do you have? i'm shopping around.....

Needled Mom said...

It looks wonderful. That will make a nice finish.

Carol Swift said...

I love to use my machine embroidery attachment and your cute quilt makes me want to run make one right now! :O)