Sunday, December 18, 2011

Blog Hop Winner

Graduation went great. My daughter is now a Chemical Engineer. I am so proud . It took ten years - working a full time job and she had 2 kids in the process. We went to the graduation Friday and I tried to take pictures. Notice I said tried ........

This is where she got the diploma - notice no daughter. I missed her completely

This is where she shook hands with the dean. Look no head.
I was trying to take pictures over peoples heads - I would say I screwed up.


I used the Random Number Generator and it picked................
Lucky Number 9
gill said...
Congratulations to your daughter!
How about a good fountain pen
I posted on the 9th, the 9th was my birthday, Gill commented on the 9th, Gill was the 9th commentor and the generator picked the 9.  I'd say the number 9 is lucky for Gill
I will send this out as soon as I get an address
Congratulations Gill
By the way I bought her an LSU diploma frame and she loves it.

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Pictures or not, it must have been a thrill to have been there. Congratlations to her and to Gill.

Gill said...

Thank you so much!
By the way my daughter graduated this year too!

Maxine said...

Congrats to you and your daughter and the whole family. Your daughter has lovely hands. LOL.

FabricFascination said...

Congratulations to your daughter for her hard work and accomplishment. My son will be finishing up his engineering degree this summer. He went back to school after having a family too.