Monday, December 26, 2011

The Last minute gift

My grandson has been bothering me for a month to make him a holster. His was plastic and it tore up. I've been telling him I would make it for Christmas. Well Christmas Eve day I spent the better part of the day making these. So instead of one I made two.

And believe me he wears them everywhere. The minute he gets home he puts on his belt with the holsters, guns, walkie, handcuffs and anything else he can put on it. He goes out in public dressed like this. It's all his grandfathers fault - he encourages it.


5 comments:

Gene Black said...

Those are excellent. He is one lucky boy!

Bev S said...

Yup I can see him in the right now. They are cute.

Anonymous said...

Look at that...they're adorable.

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

An absolutely cool, kewl granny you are. Great work!

Needled Mom said...

I am sure he is darling with them on too!!!!