Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Dream come True

I just love chocolate - who doesn't.
The other day I was in Wal Mart and came across this 5lb Hershey Bar. Can you believe it 5 lbs.

This is the biggest candy bar I have ever seen. Needless to say I couldn't resist it. I have always dreamed of a giant Hershey bar but never thought I would actually see one.

This picture doesn't do it justice - it is awesome. And no I don't plan on eating the whole thing by myself - I am sharing


I haven't been totally lazy lately. I have started putting together another quilt. As usual I should be working on other things but I was wanting to see what this one would look like.

Now I need to get back to quilting. I have anothe practice one in the frame that should be coming out in a couple of days - hopefully.

I am having problems blogging lately. I have been blocked at work and it is so hectic at home that I haven't had much time. So I haven't been able to comment on other blogs and I have been told that there have been problems trying to comment on mine.

5 comments:

Bev S said...

That's not right. First show the candy bar and than the quilt. I should be doing my blue one which I will next week. Love the Quilt and of course the candy bar lol.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I don't think I have ever seen such a big candy bar! That would last me a year - would savor it that long.

Needled Mom said...

YUM!!!!! My favorite kind of choclate bar too.

Love the red and white design!

regan said...

Love your quilt!

JJ said...

Awesome candy bar, nice quilt. I am with you on the blogging thing. Way busy with not enough time to do everything I want to do. But hey, I'm not sleeping well, so I should be able to get more done right?