I've been so busy lately trying to finish up this suit. It seemed like something would come up every time I tried to get a little work done.
What was really bad was my customer gave me the fabric around the first of the year and I told her that I wouldn't be able to make it til around June --- and I lost the fabric somewhere in the sewing room.
As well as forgetting about making it.
She asked about it while my hand was hurt and I used that as an excuse (bad I know). Then I made a mad dash to clean up the sewing room looking for the fabric.
As with most things, I put it somewhere where I would know where it was --- and forgot.
Long story short I found the fabric and have grumbled the entire time I've been working on it. I wasn't crazy about the fabric or pattern. But YEAH it's done.
Now I'm hoping to get the Dresden plate finished this weekend --- wishful thinking.