Monday, October 29, 2012

New Addition

I hate it when I don't get anything accomplished over the weekend.
I spent Saturday runing the roads and cleaning my filthy house. I hate cleaning but do like it when it is.
Yesterday I did get in a little quilting, made a huge pot of gumbo and washed cloths.
Now I'm back at work wondering what happened to my weekend.
I did these carousels a few weeks ago. I got the design and couldn't wait to try them out.
I know I should have waited but I just had to see what they would look like.
Cain't wait to get all of them done.

I did get my sewing machine back from the shop the other day and it is so nice having it back where it belongs. Amazing when we get used to something and nothing else will do.
I am totally spoiled even though my embroidery machine will do everything my sewing machine does.
Anyway when I got my machine back the bulb was blown, so I went to JoAnn's yesterday to see about getting a new one. No go - they didn't have one. I figured I would have to order one and then I saw Lowe's  next door so I figured why not - they had some so I bought 2.
The kicker is Home Depot probably had them too and they are practially in my back yard - JoAnns was 25 minutes away. Live and learn

I thought I would show off my new puppy.
Female long hair chihuahua. Her parents were on the small side so I doubt if she will weigh more than 5 lbs - and that will probably be pushing it.
My grandson named her Sugar



1 comment:

JJ said...

Those are cute carousels. The puppy is such a little thing and so cute. Sugar seems like a fitting name.