Monday, October 22, 2012

Mardi Gras

Unfortunately I haven't gotten much work done lately so I thought I'd put some more pics of some embroidery I've done.
This is the start of some pieces for a Mardi Gras quilt that I'm making.

I fell in love with these faces.
 I still need to trim threads.

I had my husband tear off the stabilizer. Have to keep the boy productive.

I still have a few more to go. I thought I'd use a couple of those fans as well. And I have some fleur de les designs I can use.

I did manage to get the suit I'm working on almost done. If I hadn't helped a friend move on Saturday I probably would have finished it.
I did get in a little quilting on the Dresden Plate quilt. I need to get that finished in order to get some other projects done before Christmas.


2 comments:

Barb said...

Sorry about your mother in law. Give my best to Jesse!

estetik said...

Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up! estetik